As Elizabeth City State University prepares for the impact of the coronavirus, the ECSU community has many questions. Chancellor Karrie G. Dixon wants to answer as many of those questions as possible and therefore has scheduled a Coronavirus Response Virtual Town Hall Meeting on Tuesday, March 17 at 3:30 p.m.
The ECSU administration will be providing an update to the university’s response to the virus as well as answering questions. The ECSU campus community can submit those questions via email at email@example.com – put Town Hall Meeting in the subject line. Questions can also be sent to the email address during the meeting.
ECSU administrators will address as many questions as possible during the Coronavirus Response Virtual Town Hall Meeting. You can watch the Town Hall Meeting at https://youtu.be/fQ8Vnt_vggQ.
To stay informed, you can also check the ECSU coronavirus webpage HERE for updates. Cancellations are being listed in response to direction received from the UNC System.
The most current information for ECSU is as follows:
- ECSU To Hold Coronavirus Response Virtual Town Hall Meeting Tuesday, March 17 at 3:30 p.m.The university is not closing;
- ECSU is continuing normal business operations;
- The university is extending spring break, which will start at the close of business on Tuesday, March 17;
- Beginning Monday, March 16, all scheduled student events are canceled until March 31, 2020;
- Remote instruction will begin Monday, March 30 when students return to campus from spring break.